Saturday 28 November 2015

Welcome

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

I am so excited to have finally set up my own blog! This blog is beauty related but with the odd bits of fashion as you can probably tell from the name. Before going on about my blog,there's a few things I'd like you to know:
I am a complete novice at blogging so please bare with me until I get the hang of it
I am only 14 years old and can't afford higher end products so almost all of my blog posts will be from the high street 
I only blog as often as I can as I am busy with school, etc

This blog is mainly for people like me that are on a budget. Expect to see reviews, etc on drugstore makeup and I will also try to include some fashion inspiration. 

If you have any questions about me or this blog, please feel free to drop a comment in the comments box below.

I can't wait to write my future blog posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment